The £50 or £100 gift voucher can be used in full or part payment for any bookings made at Dumbleton Hall. Simply activate the gift card online and present it to the hotel on checkout. Bookings can be made online via Oodles.Club or on Dumbleton Hall’s website directly. What’s more the person receiving the gift voucher will be give a 12 months platinum membership to Oodles.Cub enabling them to access exclusive deals and events at all our partner hotels across the UK. They will also earn double reward points on any bookings made with the hotels directly.
What is Oodles.Club
Benefits of platinum membership
Get access to exclusive deals An Oodles.Club platinum membership gives you access to exclusive hotel deals and events with even greater savings or added value… just for our Platinum Members.
Earn points twice as fast What’s more you also earn 2 points for every £1 you spend in hotels – allowing you to earn rewards twice as fast as Club Members.
Terms and Conditions
- Gift vouchers will be issued to the purchaser who can gift the voucher to another person
- To activate the voucher; the person using the voucher must redeem online at Oodles.Club/Activate
- Activating a voucher will create an Oodles.Club membership for the person who wishes to redeem the voucher. Their account will be loaded with the monetary spend to be used in full or part payment for a visit to Dumbleton Hall.
- Simply make a booking to visit Dumbleton Hall and the voucher will be accepted by the hotel
- Vouchers are valid for a year from purchase. The gift voucher expiration date will be stated on them and can not be used after that date.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher(s), the difference can be made up with a credit card payment. If it is less, then change can not be given.
- When a membership for Oodles.Club is created, this will be for a PLATINUM membership for 12 months (this is usually £49 per annum). At the end of the first 12 months their membership will downgrade to CLUB membership unless they pay the current fee at the time for a PLATINUM membership renewal.
A traditional 19th century manor house set in its own 19-acre gardens and woodland with a private lake and stunning views of the surrounding countryside. Warm, friendly service.
Dumbleton Hall is a three-star hotel set in a nineteenth-century manor house. Surrounded by private gardens, this hotel features magnificent views of the Vale of Evesham and provides free parking and Wi-Fi access. Each unique room at the hotel features views of the gardens or vale and also includes a bathroom, TV, hairdryer, telephone, and a hospitality tray. This hotel is a smoke-free property that offers amenities that include laundry service, gardens, library, meeting facilities, wedding services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning while the Cedar Tree Restaurant also provides lunch and dinner options specialising in British cuisine. Guests can relax with a drink in the hotel bar/lounge area. Dumbleton Hall is a five-mile drive from Evesham and less than twenty miles from Cheltenham, and Stratford upon Avon.
Dumbleton Hall Hotel Dumbleton, Nr Evesham Worcestershire WR117TS T: 01386881240 VIEW HOTEL PROFILE